How Size of Non-Profit Organizations Determines Ease Access To Sponsorship and Grants From Donors.
The size of different non-profit organizations has a significant effect on access of finances from the distinct donors. The larger organizations tend to have more advantage over the small organizations because their size allots them greater resources and positive characteristics which improves their performance and strength. But are the larger non-profit organizations more effective in meeting their objectives, goals and purpose than the Smaller non-profit organizations? The
Seven Habits of Successful Women
Seven habits of successful women Who is the greatest woman you’ve always dreamt of meeting with? Femme fatale Cleopatra, the Iron lady Margaret Thatcher, brave warrior Jeanne d’Arc, legendary spymistress Mata Hari, national Diana, princess of Wales, famous trendsetter Coco Chanel, benefactress mother Theresa… Each of these women had a certain degree of feminine compassion and lion’s share of male’s power. If the history is unheralded, we are not able to move forward. When we
The Representation of Women in Accounting and Finance
According to a report by the U.S. Census Bureau, the representation of women in the workforce has witnessed a tremendous increase since the early 70’s. About 40 years ago, the workforce was comprised of approximately 62% men whereas women made up the remaining 38%. As of 2010, things had slightly changed in women’s favor where women representation in the workforce had risen to more than 47% while that of men shrunk to 52.8%. Nonetheless, the main professions for both men and
Key Issues for Women in the Accounting and Finance Profession
On average, women represent 50% of accounting graduates venturing the profession for the last 20 years. However, they only represent 19% of the partners in accounting firms national wide. Further still, statistics shows that women have earned more bachelor degrees than men for the past 3 years. Yet the number of women holding top leadership positions in finance and accounting are less compared to that of men. It makes us wonder are women taking the right types of degrees or